Read about the growth of learning communities in undergraduate medical education in a new study published by Sunny Smith (UC San Diego) and other LCI leaders! The Growth of Learning Communities in Undergraduate Medical Education.
- Small group activities within academic communities improve the connectedness of students and faculty
- Medical Student Perceptions of the Learning Environment: Learning Communities Are Associated With a More Positive Learning Environment in a Multi-Institutional Medical School Study
- Using the Faculty Learning Community Model to Design Medical Student Learning Communities
- The impact of learning communities on interpersonal relationships among medical students
- The Johns Hopkins learning environment scale: measuring medical students? perceptions of the processes supporting professional formation