Student Council is dedicated to creating a national network of student leaders in health professions education. Members of the Committee will work to:
- identify unmet needs and best practices of LCs from the student’s perspective,
- provide student input regarding the activities of the LCI,
- build a community of student-leaders in medical education,
- increase the visibility of the LCI through social media, and
- organize student-led sessions at the LCI Annual Conference.
If you are interested in participating in the Student Leadership Council or learning more about what we do, please contact one of the co-chairs or advisors.